Essential Info about The Trails
Trail Rides Availability: Booking Essential
365 days a year - we are open every single day of the year. On days that we aren’t busy, we are flexible regarding riding times, so please call Debbie with any special requests.
Riders to arrive 30 mins prior to departure of the trail ride in order to kit up, fill in necessary forms and be allocated the right horse.
IMPORTANT: After booking, please ensure you let us have the following details:
- Riding Experience(beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- Fitting riding safety helmet and chaps upon arrival.
- A brief assessment regarding rider competence.
- Determining the right horse for every rider i.e. size, level of experience.
- Guidance in the basics of riding a horse.
- Pace of ride is determined by ability of riders present.
- Experienced guides whose focus lies in providing a fun, safe experience for all.
Rider Clothing Recommendations
- Wear comfortable, stretch pants ie ski pants, stretch jeans or track suit pants.
- Shoes need to be closed and have a firm sole - if possible a slight heel for maximum safety.
- Loose fitting shirt or T-shirt.
- Sunblock and hat.
- Riders allergic to horse hair should plan ahead and bring along anti-histamine and/or asthma pumps.